Estabrook Christian School seeks to provide high-quality, individualized Christian education at an affordable price. To inquire about tuition rates for your child, please contact us. If registration fees are paid by August 16, a $25/student discount will be applied.
All parents choose from one of the following payment options:
- Pay the total amount of tuition by September 1st and receive a 5% discount. (The 5% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date)
- Pay half of the total amount of tuition by September 1st and the balance by January 1st and receive a 3% discount. (The 3% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date)
- Ten monthly payments equal to 1/10 of the total amount of tuition, due on the 1st of each month starting September 1.
- Twelve monthly payments equal to 1/12th of the total amount of tuition, due on the 1st of each month starting September 1.
- If you will be enrolling multiple children, a multi-student discount is available (see table below).
- This discount applies to both full-time and Friends In Learning students. Discount does not apply to registration fees.
|2 students||10% discount/student|
|3 students||20% discount/student|
|4 students||30% discount/student|
|5+ students||40% discount/student|
- We believe that all qualified children, regardless of financial situation, should have the opportunity to receive their education at Estabrook Christian School. To that end, we provide a needs-based financial assistance program to help students afford the quality Christian education that our school offers.
- Estabrook Christian School establishes the amount of financial assistance available for students on an annual basis. This amount is determined by the funds available within the parameters of the operating budget. Because the school’s budget is limited, some families who have qualified for assistance may, unfortunately, not receive it.
- Estabrook Christian School requires a separate application for financial assistance. Complete the financial assistance application and submit with your application for admission.