- Schedule a tour and personal meeting with the Principal
- Submit application forms for each enrolling child (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail)
- Obtain and submit copies of the following documents (as applicable):
- Medical and immunization records
- Transcript or signed release for previous school records
- Current report card
- Testing scores
- A letter of recommendation, evidence of a transportation plan, and ability to meet financial obligations may also be requested.
- Pay registration fee and first month’s tuition. See tuition policy.
It is the policy of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in all its church operated schools on elementary, secondary, and higher educational levels in the United States, to admit students of any race or religion to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at its schools, and to make no discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, or ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, applications for admission, scholarship programs, and athletic or extra-curricular programs.