Friends-In-LearningA Homeschool Co-operative Program
Are you a home-schooling family seeking some fun and enriching extra-curricular activities? Home schooling students are welcome to join our weekly “Friends-In-Learning” Homeschool Cooperative Program which also features a handful of key annual events that you won’t want to miss!
- Choir/Music Instruction
- Physical Education
- Art Class
- A nurturing and Christ-centered learning environment
- The opportunity to meet new friends!
Students who enroll are eligible and encouraged to participate in Estabrook Christian School’s field trips and other special annual programs throughout the year such as:
- Outdoor School
- Art Clinic
- Music Clinic
- 5-week Alpine (downhill) Skiing program at Mount Sunapee (The Ski Program is available during the months of January and February. This includes rental, lesson, and lift ticket.)
Begins September 12, 2019
• Lunch Period
• French Conversation Class
• Gym Activity (5 week seasonal ski program)
• Art Class
• Tuition: $1,000/year
• Choir Only: $300/year
• Multi-student discount of 10% for each additional student
- Pay the total amount of tuition by September 1st and receive a 5% discount. (The 5% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date)
- Pay half of the total amount of tuition by September 1st and the balance by January 1st and receive a 3% discount. (The 3% discount is forfeited if not paid by due date)
- Ten monthly payments equal to 1/10 of the total amount of tuition, due on the 1st of each month starting September 1.
- Twelve monthly payments equal to 1/12th of the total amount of tuition, due on the 1st of each month starting September 1.
Friends in Learning students are covered by school supplemental insurance for all activities.